mercredi 24 mars 2010

so far, so good...



So, for 3 weeks now i`m on a diet... i`ve lost a total of 5 lbs... not what I expected but it`s a start... put it that way, it`s still 5 lbs of butter less on my body... My waist shrunk, 8 inches... that`s my big victory... All in all, i want to lose close to 50 lbs... so, 45 to go... because next summer I don`t want to be mistaken for a whale...
I just realised, 5 lbs... my son was 5 lbs when he was born... (he was prematured)...
picture taken on google...

3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

5 pounds is excellent in 3 weeks - they will continue to melt off (like butter)!

Lynn a dit…

From your photos, you definitely don't look like you need to lose 5 pounds, let alone 50!!! Losing 8 inches on your waist....now that I could use!!!

Meredith a dit…

@ Blue, hope so!

@ Lynn: Thank you but I gains 50 lbs over the last 5 years so... Cause I`m fairly tall, it doesn`t show that much... but i`m closer to 200 lbs than 5 years ago...unfortunately...