vendredi 12 mars 2010

11 years ago


11 years ago I met my boyfriend. I still remember how it happened and how I felt when I first saw him... That`s very special to me. We were in love, some bullshit happened, we went our separate ways for 7 years (which for me was a complete waste of time and failure in my life)... But the good news is that we`re back together...and going strong!
My love for him never stopped. I lost faith in that relationship during the years we were apart. Deep inside I felt like it was unfair feeling all of this for him and not being able to share my feelings for him... I tried so hard to move on but it felt so wrong...


This afternoon, one of my co-worker & friend said to me :" Do you realise that a year ago, you were thinking that you wouldn`t be able to fall in love again and now you`re glowing! Love suits you well and you so deserve it!" She couldn`t have said it better! Thanks!

I am happy! I am in love! I feel complete! There are milions of things that made me fall in love with him... I like the way he looks at me. I feel so proud to be his girlfriend. I love how he makes me feel. I love his green eyes. I love his shape, holding his hand, hugging him. I love the way he lives his passion for things. He`s not perfect, but to my eyes, he`s the one for me. I so love when he holds the door for me or helps me put on my coat... I feel special when I`m with him. I love the ways he interacts with my son. Deep inside I so wish he was my son`s biological father... but he said that he wants to be my son`s father figure and adopt him. I like the way he puts up with my bad temper (trying to improve myself)... I want to be a better person when I`m with him. He gives me the strenght to carry on... I love making love with him and to him... I`d be head over heels if I could become pregnant and give him a beautiful daughter (that`s for another post!) So many things I could write but I wish to keep some for my secret garden... ok, enough bragging about my relationship!!!


All in all, I`m very happy to be able to love him and be loved by him. I missed us, him so much when we were apart...But now I focus on what we have and what we both want in our future together... Right now i`d like to be in his arms, where i feel secure, desired and loved. I long for the day when we`ll move back together... cause 350 km is a pain for me.... just have to sell my house...think positive!!! I`ll move back there, start working somewhere new, leave my family behind (well i`ll come visit), my son will be raised in the city he was born, most important thing is that we`ll be together and it`s worth it.
as usual picture taken from google...

1 commentaire:

Lynn a dit…

So happy for you Meredith, I can feel your love and happiness in your post and I too remember when you didn't think it would happen and I said, "Don't give up, it will!"