jeudi 25 février 2010

I am lucky!


Hey, i`m relaxing with a nice glass of red while waiting for my boyfriend to return from work... He just texted me saying: Guess who is thinking of u, I love you xx . I just love when he`s texting me... I`ve kept most of the ones he sent me so far... When i feel lonely, i just go and read some of them...


Yesterday, he took the day off so we could spend it together... wow! I feel spoiled when he does that... He now wears a goatee!!! (thanks to my post about peter gabriel!) He wears it so well too... my heart is beating so fast when I look at him... I just love him. So, last night, we went to a very good restaurent, I had a great time... food was good, but just being with him was satisfying me! I am a lucky woman and I enjoy every minute of it....


Tomorrow, he`s driving me back to my place... Hopefully my house will sell easily so that we can move in together... I talked to my son this evening, I miss him. He`s been sleeping in my bed since I left... Can`t wait to hold him in my arms again... I realise that I am blessed to have not only one but two men in my life... I just love them so much....


on that note. have a good evening everyone....

2 commentaires:

Lynn a dit…

So happy for you, Meredith! Maybe with the economy being so bad everywhere, you could rent your house instead, and sell it at a later date when things are better.

Meredith a dit…

thank you Lynn! Well, i`d rather sell my house, i`m sending my request out there, so maybe i`ll sell it faster! ;)