mercredi 17 février 2010

Butterfly on a wheel


*pictures taken on google
While most people have "We are the world" on their mind (i still prefer the original vs the new version), well I have this song in my head by The Mission UK called Butterfly on a wheel... (here`s a link about the band: http://http//www.musicfolio.com/modernrock/missionuk.html

When I was about 16-17, my friend & I used to listen to this song over & over again... That`s how I discover the band The Mission...


Well, as I`m in love and so happy about my relationship with my man, I feel sad for my next door neighbour... They have 2 beautiful daughters (3 1/2 and 7 y o)... I`ve started to notice that there were no parties or gaterings like they used to do... there`s only her car in the driveway... he`s gone... you might say, well he`s gone to work.... nope cause he works at the same place as me, he`s permanent there and has the 7 to 3 daytime shift. He showed up just to put the trash out, he`s not spending the nights... she was all by herself on V day... her mom came for supper on that day. I saw him driving the girls home yesterday and he was in his mom`s car... splitting isn`t a fun thing to go through... I hope they can resolve whatever situation they have... I feel sad for them & especially the girls...


On another topic, I now have a real estate agent (RE/MAX) for my house... yes, it`s on the market for 143 000$
I `m going to sell my house!!! My plans are simple : selling my house so my son & I are moving with my boyfriend... Yes, we`ve discussed this and we really want to make it work. My boyfriend & my son really hit it off, and I`m so happy about this!!! If you`re interested in my house, just leave a comment... i`ll post a link about it soon....

I`m going to my boyfriend`s house tomorrow (thursday) I am so eager to see him!!! I miss him & I really do love him... Like the song, I`ve had my share of broken wings... love is healing my wings now!!!

On that note, here`s the link to The Mission`s Butterfly on a wheel...

Aucun commentaire: