lundi 8 février 2010

Back to work...

picture taken on google...

One month to go then it`s back to work.... I chose the evening shift, it`ll give me 2,25$ more per hour... x 37.5 h per week.... not too bad... I won`t tell you how much per hour i make though!lol!
Yesterday was my 3rd bag-aversary... 3 years ago, i had a major surgery...now i`m fine. So to celebrate, i treated myself to a nice dinner at the resto. I had the surf & turf... miam...
Well, my computer is broken so i`m using my auntie`s... Therefore, I won`t be online much...but will be back in 2 weeks!!!!

2 commentaires:

Lynn a dit…

Happy 3 year anniversary and hope you like the evening shift. At least the money is better!

Meredith a dit…

thank you Lynn... well the evening shift is only for 3 months... after that i`ll be working days...

:)