mardi 27 janvier 2009

It`s cold but sunny




Ok, this morning I feel under the weather... I feel nauseous... woke up every hours last night... I think my crohn`s is acting up....




Well, it`s sunny outside, it was -30 @ 7 am and now it`s warmer!!!! -13 celcius!!!!


My cousin`s funeral are on Thursday but tomorrow we`re going to the salon....


So, i uploaded 2 pictures that my son took....yes, that is me taken a few minutes ago (remember I didn`t sleep well, i`m dressed to go to the gym... and I didn`t clean up my place)
Well, on the other picture, well it`s called SNOW and 20 more cm are coming tomorrow....Life is beautiful!!!! ;)




2 commentaires:

me a dit…

and after my 10000 emails I still forgot to say...I hope you feel better!

Meredith a dit…

Thanks!! :)

Glad you found me ;)