vendredi 9 janvier 2009

Part 2...


Yes, I had to start all over because an undesirable reader was always on my blog... so, here I am! I`m starting new!!! I`m gonna miss my ex-blog... hope this one will take off and that my good readers will follow....


I had a weird week so far.... I still miss the one that was in my life for the last 2 years (BL) and was my best friend for 19 years.... But somehow, he was lying to me. I was always truthful to him and there, I discover his lies.... He always has a ways of making it look true, you know what I mean....


Now, there`s another man who wants to be in my life... BL knows about him... I know it bothers him... but he`s still up to his tricks.... and he`s still hurting me. Last night he confessed about lying to me back in March... and deep down I think there`s more lies along the line....


I know I was stupid for believing him. trusting him. loving him. Now , what I have to do is move on with my life. It`s gonna be hard trusting someone new... falling in love with a new man.

He blew it. He hurt me and still does. I have to be a strong woman and keep my head high.


I don`t know where this blog is taking me.... I`m just writing .... it feels good to "let go" .... I have to be clean in my heart, in my soul.... I want to make a fresh, clean start.... you know.... Easier said than done....but I am working on it....


To my new & old readers, I won`t always write about love/betray in my blog.... I prefer to write short blogs, funny blogs, sexy blogs, and any other topics that might come my way :)


On that, take care.... send me good vibes so I can move on and start something new!
*picture taken out of google...

Aucun commentaire: