mardi 13 janvier 2009

Guess what!?, it`s snowing again!!!


I can`t hardly believe it, it`s still snowing and it`s cooooooooooooooold! The forecast is : colder for the next 2 days!!! wtf!? more snow and -30c something!!! I just received my municipal taxes due on feb. 9th.... yes 3000$ going for my hometown!!!!


hummmm, 3000$ would be enough to fly south!!!! but I love my house and I have to pay my taxes on time, cause 19% interest.... yikes....


ok. i was tempted to post a picture of my snowbank.... instead I uploaded a picture I took last sunday for the 375th birthday of my hometown....
This was a very good presentation of Simon Dragon, cracheur de feu!
and this is the link of the second city that was discovered by Laviolette 375 years ago....
ok, time for me to hit the gym!!!

Aucun commentaire: