mardi 13 janvier 2009

le mystère de la page blanche...


I have so many subjects I want to write about... But, somehow it seems sooooo difficult to start writing..... do you have any advice to give me?


I need to focus/concentrate more on my topic.. I tend to let my writing wander... well sometimes it might be something good....


other times, I write "in my mind" and it`s pretty good.... and then when I access my computer, POUF!!!! nothing comes to mind.... why?

2 commentaires:

dean a dit…

The only advice, and it comes from a great writer I forgot his name (of course), it's to sit down and write. That's it. Force yourself to do it. Let your fingers flow.

Clearing your mind before is also a good idea, like going to the gym, then write after.

Or write always at the same time, your body will know when to produce.

Ça me fait ça aussi, quand t'as de bonnes idées, prends des notes, dnas le téléphone, papier toilette, n'importe où. Try it, and see if it work. :)

Meredith a dit…

@ Dean, merci beaucoup du conseil!!! I`ll sit down and write, see how it goes :)