dimanche 1 février 2009

February


Yes, I signed my contract with my new employer (Agence Revenu Canada, the canadian version of IRS in the USA)... I will start on the 23rd.... eager but also scared at the same time... i`ve been on my maternity leave since the birth of my son .... 4 years ago.... ouf!!!




Well, my cousin`s funerals are over... It was sad, but at the same time it somewhat brought the family "together"... I am emotionnally tired.... Just hope I won`t go to a funeral for the next 20+ years... (but i`m dreaming!)



At the salon, I took many pictures... and I believe that Michel was there... on some of them...


Well, we have so much snow... i can`t see my pool anymore.... and I feel like EVERYONE I know is flying somewhere South.... on a beach, on a cruise... but not me.... arrrgh! :(




Yesterday was my mom`s birthday... We went to Pacini`s. My meal was excellent! However mom`s and BFI`s plate wasn`t good.... unfortunately.... They still have that promo : on your birthday you get your age on discount..... well this year, i `ll get 36% off...


Well, I guess Valentine`s day 2009 will be another one spent as a single woman.... :(


I have this weird idea of kidnapping Cupid once & for all... are you with me????
*as usual picture taken out of google






1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

Happy Birthday to your mom and good luck on your new job! Who knows, maybe you'll meet someone there! Life is full of surprises!!!