dimanche 15 février 2009

A beautiful day!


Today, my son & I went to our neighborhood Winter Carnaval! The weather was nice! Sunny, blue sky, no clouds, no wind and fairly warm -2 celcius!
What I enjoy with theses Carnavals in my hometown is that everything is FREE! Sleigh rides, poney rides, go-carts on snow, skating, dogs "sleigh-ride"(traineau à chiens), etc...

Every week-end there`s a winter carnaval in different neighborhoods of my hometown. We try to attend most of them :) We spend a day outside , it`s not expensive, my son enjoys it very much! We participate ! We move!!! We enjoy "winter"!!! (I prefer summer...)

So, now you know how I spent my day!!! With my son!!! We had a great time!!!

BTW: my mind is almost made up... i`ll probably accept job #2 (Répartitrice aux télécommunications, SQ) Yep.... Watch my words: The right man for me will be working at job #2, i have a feeling about this!!! Can`t wait to greet him into my life ;) in the meantime, tomorrow i`ll go buy myself some Laura Secord at 50% off ;)
*picture taken by me ;)

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

It sounds like a wonderful way to spend a Winter's day....and in such good company! (I like the positive way you're thinking about meeting that special person! I'm sure you will!)

Meredith a dit…

Thank you Lynn! :)