vendredi 13 février 2009

3




Well, well, well.... decision time for me!!! In less than 3 weeks, I received 3 good job offer.... What to do!!?
All 3 of them have their "pros & cons" (is it the way to write it?)

I have til next week to decide which one will become my career..... at the same time, I find life pretty cool to offer me not 1, not 2 but 3 jobs.... I didn`t want to be a teacher anymore... I visualised working for 3 different employers....

  • Gouvernement du Canada... fonctionnaire fédérale
  • Gouvernement du Québec... fonctionnaire provinciale
  • Sûreté du Québec... répartitrice aux télécommunications

All of them offers me a good salary, challenging work, benefits... they all start with a 3 weeks training... the 1st one is to start on Feb.23rd.... and so on....

Well, I give myself another week to think about it.... :)

On another subject: I want to go to the movies!!! I want to see :

  • He`s just not that into you!!!( yes, I enjoy theses kind of movies!)
  • Polytechnique (Lest not forget)

  • Friday the 13th (i`d like to have a BF to go with so he could "protect me")

Hummm , today is Friday and it`s the 13th.... That means..... Tomorrow is the V-day and Cupid forgot about me AGAIN!!! lol! I`ll probably go to Laura Secord on the 16th and buy myself some sweet chocolate 50% off!!!


Have a good Friday the 13th !!!

*as usual , picture taken out of google!!!



8 commentaires:

me a dit…

3???!!! Send some of your good job vibes down this way will ya? Boy toy could use the help!

Happy VD my friend

Meredith a dit…

@me: I will sends good vibes your way!!!

Bonne St-Valentin à toi!!! :)

Anonyme a dit…

Now you have to concentrate on getting three guys to ask you out! Wouldn't that be a nice dilemma, wondering which one to choose? Hmm,....maybe all three!!!

Meredith a dit…

@ Lynn, Wow that`d be soooooo awesome!!! I guess I`d have to check all of them before choosing!!!

hahaha!!!! Yesterday, I said to my friend that I should be a triplet and try my 3 jobs then decide which one would be the best for me.... I have to choose the job that will be best for me... I`d rather settle for a job I LOVE than the job that pays more but is depressing to go to....that`s how I am.... :)

ada a dit…

I like your style and look forward to reading your blog. Have a great week.
Ada

Meredith a dit…

@ Ada, thank you :)

Anonyme a dit…

I agree! I would rather make less money and be happy, than making more and be miserable!

Meredith a dit…

I believe the world could be a better place if "money" wasn`t running our lifes.... and people could focus more on what really matter : family, friends, love , etc...