vendredi 30 octobre 2009

80$ gift card...


Well I guess that even in rough times... The universe is still good to me.... On Wednesday, I was walking my son to school, and on our way something caught my eyes....
Among the gravel I saw an eveloppe folded in two... It was damaged on the outside, no name on it... but inside there were 4 gift cards from our provincial liquor store SAQ... if you`re curious this is the link to their website:


Back home, I checked each giftcard and they each have a 20$ value.... so, I now have 80$ worth of delicious red wine!!! cause I love red wine!!!!


So, even if everything isn`t so great theses days... sometimes there are signs that things might get better soon... so like Billy Ocean would sings : when the going gets tough, the tough gets going....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35YivWEs3zw if you wanna hear the song.... ;)
picture taken out of google....

1 commentaire:

me a dit…

when life gives you lemons - trade them in for wine baby!!!