mercredi 7 octobre 2009

another one.... again...


Sad.


2 weeks ago, my mom`s ex-boyfriend got hit by a car while crossing the street at the intersection... driver was driving way too fast and hit him.... he was rushed to the hospital with 2 broken legs and other injuries....


He was in the ICU... but Monday night he passed away.


So far, this year, my family lost 2 members.... hopefully they both are looking down on us and protecting us all....


i don`t have words for now.... he was my father figure when I was young....

4 commentaires:

me a dit…

So sorry for your loss. Huggs.

Meredith a dit…

Thank you so much :)

Lynn a dit…

I haven't been on the internet much lately, and I know you wrote this a few weeks ago Meredith, but I wanted to send you my condolences. I hope you're staying strong for you and your son.

Meredith a dit…

thank you Lynn :)