jeudi 21 janvier 2010

Fête de fiston...




Tomorrow (Jan. 22th) will be the birthday of one of my favorite singer... Steve Perry... He has such a fantastic voice... I never get tired of listening to his songs... Bonne Fête Steve!!! I can`t believe he`ll be 61... still so sexy!


Then on the 23rd, it`ll be my son`s birthday!!! He'll turn 5... Can you believe it??? 5 years old already!!! So, this week end, we`ll be celebrating my son`s birthday!!!! Bonne Fête fiston!!!
*picture of Steve taken on google

3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Happy Birthday to your beautiful son!!! He and his dog look so adorable! Enjoy every moment as he grows older; the years pass so quickly!

Lynn a dit…

Happy Birthday to your beautiful son!!! He and his dog look so adorable!!! Enjoy every moment as he grows older; the years pass by so quickly!

Meredith a dit…

Thank you Lynn, I can' t believe he' s 5 already...