samedi 14 novembre 2009

this is it...


not the MJ`s movie but the look of my hair!!!! to know what i`m talking about, read my previous post....

2 commentaires:

me a dit…

Ah yes! On Friday 13, although had j `taste` d go to the hairdresser .... but given my financial means are not equal to my expectations ... j `endures well! Fa blablabla that with my colleague ... and last September I had given him tickets for the circus of the sun because I could not go there (well I d had tickets gratos ).... her that, she said, `t know my daughter is a hairdresser ... (well, well!) and bluntly told me, as thou hast given us the tickets, although she'll comb FREE !!!!!! YES !!!!!

snicker -- it's all clear now! your hair looks purdy!!!

Meredith a dit…

hahaha!!! See, i have you practice your French!!! ;)