dimanche 5 avril 2009

a haircut and apple cider....


Yesterday i got a hair cut! First time i had my hair cut by a man! they are the best! Since I was 14, i had my hair cut from the same person at the same salon.... Even when I lived elsewhere, I returned to her. Last September, she cut my hair so bad, she didn t even care to apologize... and she even charged me more.... ouatte de phoque????
So, i let my hair grew , grew and grew until I was fed up ! So yesterday I went to HIM!!!! He`s probably gonna be my new hair dresser for the future!!!! Thank you!!!!
With my new career comes regular paycheck!!! thank you!!!! I figure that by next June, my debt should be gone!!! Yahoo!!! So, yesterday, i went shopping: 2 bras (smaller size but high quality), 3 dress-shirt and one very slimming dress!!!! Yes!!! all that under 250$ (hair cut included!) Thanks to It`s all Maya, for the Sears clearance sales.... YES!!!! Best of it, I went to Sears and got an extra 5$ off for just watching a 10 minutes fashion show! :) Plus 20% off because it was Saturday!
I went out with new friends, resto, bowling, arcade and a fine bistro where I drank fine Apple cider!!!! Came back home at 3 am.... ouf!!! in 25 days, i`ll came closer to be 40.... well 4 more years to go.... I look younger now than I did when I was 25.... 10 years ago.... go figure!!!! but I like it!


On that, have a good week!!! week # 7 :)
picture taken from google. Le trou du Diable is where I had my apple cider last night.... was sitting next to this....

2 commentaires:

Lynn a dit…

I'm glad you got some great deals, so did I!!!

As for your age, enjoy it! The next ten years are the best, physically speaking, for a woman and then I hate to burst your bubble like mine was (!) because it's seems like overnight your age just catches up to you when you near 50!

You can read more about that here: http://itsallmaya.com/to-lie-or-not-to-lie/
or maybe you'd rather just wait until the time comes! Lol!

me a dit…

You sound so happy! Life is good!!! (even when you hit 40...+