vendredi 17 avril 2009

April sun!


This weekend I have a date!!!!! Yes , a date with my front lawn and my backyard!!!! I will be gardening!!! Adding new soil, mixing it with the existing one.... helping my plants to enjoy the sun!!!! No more snow on my front lawn !!!!! Yahooo!!!!


Little update: I really enjoy my new work! I LOVE my paycheck, and I`m surrounded by good coworker! :) So far, so good!!!
Hummmmm, in less than 13 days, it`ll be my birthday....I know it`s just a number but I wish I were in my 20`s again ;) But no complain : I feel younger in my heart and I think I look good :)Gym is still there, but this week was hard to achieve my 3x/week.... next week should be alright!


* as usual, picture taken out of google... but I wish these flowers were in my front lawn.... ;)

3 commentaires:

Lynn a dit…

If you're working in your garden, it's just like doing exercise in a gym and you have double benefits! Not only do you look good, but your front and back yard will look great as well!

dean a dit…

Hello! Si ça te dit de voir ce que j,ai fait pour le Cube.. :

http://tinyurl.com/c7kdzd

Check pour Dino28

J'attends toujours ma confirmation à cette heure... :)

Meredith a dit…

Je te souhaite la meilleure des chances pour ce Cube!!!! ;)