vendredi 16 juillet 2010

WASPS!


Hey, yesterday on my way to our local fair with my son... We got there, then i felt a strong burn on my toe... There it was.... the evil wasp! First time in my life that i get a sting from a wasp.... So i decided to ask the paramedics (they were just a few feet away from me) if they had something to clean my toe.... I thought i`d be ok and hit the rides afterwards....


NO! In a matter of second my toe had swollen, it was red and a sharp pain went from my toe to my hips.... Then, i couldn`t wear my sandal anymore. It hurt really bad, and i started to get difficulty breathing... Since the fair is only a block away from the hospital, they drove me in their mini cart...


So they gave me a shot of epipen, benadryl, and other med... hooked me on a cardiac monitor... My doctor said that from now on i`ll have to always carry my epipen...next time could be fatal.... that s great news!!! not! Well definitely 2010 is not my dream year.... Doc said i was lucky it was on my toe cause if it was on my hupper body , well, it would`ve been quicker...


So, i`ll keep myself away from the wasps if you know what i mean.... I`m under the impression someone put an omen on me this year....

3 commentaires:

Lynn a dit…

Gee, and you didn't meet any cute doctor???....Someone must have put a hex on you!!!

Sébastien Haton a dit…

Well, 2010 is not finished. I hope you'll feel better before 2011...

Meredith a dit…

I hope so too! Thanks for your comments!