lundi 7 juin 2010

what do you think?




My grand-mother passed away on October 12th 1985... on the day of her birthday... I was 12... I lived with her til the day she passed away...

On May 29th, it was my uncle`s birthday... We went to a local restaurent in my hometown... Lately, with all the problems i had with my failed relationship... I`ve been praying and talking to my late grand-mother... I`ve been asking her to send me a sign... a sign that everything will soon be alright... that all the feeling i`ve felt in the past few months were real... that my prayers would get an answer....you know what i mean....


Well, today, I was looking at pictures I took recently... then something odd got my eyes... I said nothing and showed the pictures to my family... we all saw the exact same thing on one picture... yes, there she was... my late grand-mother in one picture I took.... There was nobody looking like her at the restaurent and no one was sitting where she appears...

So, it`s a treasure I cherish! I feel blessed to have that picture! So here it is....

please do not reproduce.

3 commentaires:

Lynn a dit…

Wow, Meredith, your grandmother really did give you a wonderful sign!!! I'm sure she hears you when you confide in her.

Lynn a dit…

Wow, Meredith, your grandmother really did give you a wonderful sign!!! I'm sure she hears you when you confide in her.

Meredith a dit…

Yes Lynn, isn`t it amazing!? This gave me strenght! :)