dimanche 20 septembre 2009

my Saturday evening movie...


Last night, my 4 years old hurt his head... a small cut to his head made his blonde hair red for a few moments.... We checked his head with the ambulance people... good news, no need for the hospital....ouf!!!!


Therefore, I decided to have him sleep in my bed.... and we watched one of Patrick Swayze movie together.... well part of cause he fell asleep 25 minutes into the movie....


I`ve seen this movie many times before but with Patrick`s passing.... it felt good to watch it once again.... The movie is http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghost_(film)


I know it`s a movie but I believe that there is somekind of a life after death.... our soul continue its path into another dimension....or something like that..... Anyway, I think that I need somekind of validation about my own existence.... I`m going through a rough time....and I so hope life will be brighter really really soon.....I need good vibrations, I need positiveness in my life... I need protection..... I need a sign from Heaven....


4 commentaires:

me a dit…

Mer - I thought I left a comment awhile ago, but may have been smoking crack. Hope you are ok. I bet if you take a picture of "one" of the best looking 4 year olds in the world your life will get brighter...(it's the only that has been keeping me sane) get in touch if you need to chat

Meredith a dit…

Thank you... just got back from the hospital and my son has a viral disease... hopefully the medecine will cure this... he`s asleep at the moment due to the medication.... september will definitely be a month to forget....

Lynn a dit…

Hang in there Meredith, sometimes life isn't easy, but.... like you, I believe that there is something more. This Earth is only a school to learn, to love, to advance spiritually and then we return "home".

I hope your son gets better soon and even though there are times when life seems so difficult, sometimes (as a little five year old boy said) "life is so beautiful you have to cry."

Meredith a dit…

"life is so beautiful you have to cry." wow this is so cute....

Thank you for your kind words.... I face my life one day at the time... Already my son seems to feel better.... but it`s always scary when your loved ones suffer... he`s the 4th boy this week to suffer from this thing...

According to the doctor, it should go away within 3 weeks... lets thinks positives...

have a good day my friend!!!

merci :)