samedi 29 août 2009

final destination????




Yesterday afternoon another public person/celebrity ( too many of them in 2009) passed away... RIP DJ AM... he was only 36.... just like me. Last year, he escaped a plane crash killing all but him and Travis Baker....


And now, he was found dead at his apartment in New York.... Last week, he was in Atlantic City... where I was....


I heard this morning that his ex-fiancé Nicole Ritchie is in labor with her second child. Life & Death. Of course, Nicole is no longer in a relationhip with Adam, she`s with Mr. Madden from Good Charlotte (don`t remember which one, oups!) If I was having my baby the same day that my ex-fiancé passed away... I would find it very very strange... weird.... here one day, gone the next....
on twitter, this was the last tweet of DJ AM:

"New york, new york. Big city of dreams, but everything in new york aint always what it seems."


it always feel weird when a personality passed away so suddenly... and now with twitter, you can see people reaction/words in an instant.... I went over his twitter account....his last tweet was on August 25th.... he passed on the 28th..... I wondered if he felt he was going soon.... I saw his tweet about John Hugues (The Breakfast Club, Pretty in Pink, etc)... that was not even a month ago....

you can check his twitter before it vanishes....http://twitter.com/DJ_AM i don`t know how long it`s gonna be up....

on that note, this is a pic I found on twitpic from a fellow DJ .... interesting... PALMS Hotel shut all lights but A M.....
the first pic was his last he posted on his account... that was at the beginning of last week...
R I P.

1 commentaire:

Lynn a dit…

Hi Meredith,

You say, "I wondered if he felt he was going soon...." A little over a month ago I probably would have answered very differently than what I am going to write here now.

I've always been a little psychic and I've always had "signs" that would tell me when I was in danger, however, just a little over a month ago I came so close to dying and the thing that bothers me the most is that there were no "signs" warning me.

I woke up like it was just another day and even up to the moment before our boat sank, there were no indications of danger. It made me think about Life and how we wake up each morning not knowing whether today is the day we will die. We know that it's inevitable that one day we will die, but do we wake up and wonder, "Is today going to be that day?" No, we live life as though we will be here tomorrow and the day after tomorrow, and next year, and the year after...! If it were otherwise, this Life would be unbearable.