lundi 8 juin 2009

i still miss him...


well.... I was on facebook.... i typed his name.... i saw his picture on facebook.... a decade ago we met. we went our separate ways a couple of years later.... deep inside i still feel something for him. It`s not something i`m proud of. i still miss him and i don`t even know why.
this is a picture of Renoir. this picture was on the cover of his very first love letter he wrote to me.... I saw that picture 2 weeks ago near my work. That`s when i thought about him. I haven`t seen him in the last 5 years.... deep inside i`d like to see him again.... at least, i had the opportunity to love him and be loved by him.... hope life will grant me a new opportunity to love (someone new)and be loved again. i miss being in love.
for this picture, I googled it... that`s where it comes from.

2 commentaires:

Lynn a dit…

La danse à Bougival is such a romantic piece by Renoir; the painting captures just how much he is smitten by her....I'm sure that your love felt the same about you and carefully chose that painting to represent what he was feeling for you.

Meredith a dit…

Thanks Lynn, that`s exactly how we felt toward each other...So sad that this love didn`t last forever....