vendredi 8 mai 2009

My birthday gift from moi to MOI!!!


Yes!!! I treated myself to a new car this week!!! Bye bye Pontiac Sunfire, Hello Rondo from Kia :)

This is my new baby!!! :) What`s exciting about it is that the car dealer lended me one for 2 days to drive around to see if I like it!!!! So, on my birthday last week, I drove to work in a Rondo.


I have the cruise control, blue tooth and mp3 aux. , heated seat, 7 seats, air conditionning, and more.... While negociating, I also asked for the dark window treatement , 4 winter tires on rims, anti-rust for life, 3 oil changes.....and I got them all !!!!( because it was my birthday and the end of the month... ) The only thing i didn t get was the sun roof... oh well!!!!


Here`s my baby....

2 commentaires:

Lynn a dit…

Nice gift to toi-même!

Meredith a dit…

Indeed!!! I spoiled myself this time!!! ;)