jeudi 12 mars 2009

Working!!



Hello!!! The sun is stronger, sign of spring coming.... the snow is slowly melting... yahoo!!!!

This is week # 3 of me going to work... after a "maternity leave" of 4 years.... my body is finding it hard to go back to work and leaving my son at home.... However, I enjoy where I work! Good colleagues, great benefits.... good money$$$... :)

I still go to the gym... I hit the gym at least 3 times a week.... compared to 6 times before working... oh well, i`m sure I`ll get the pace ...
Hummm... no sight of mister right for me yet.... but keeping a positive thinking about meeting one SOON!!!
Well, gotta go... i have work to do.... have a good day!!!
*picture taken out of google...

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Quite often it happens when you least expect it!

me a dit…

YEA work!!! I mean I am sorry you had to, but stretch them muscles! Glad you are liking it.